On this "Prince Mahidol Day 2019" on September 24, 2019, to commemorate His Royal Highness Prince Mahidol of Songkla,
Mahidol University Library and Knowledge Center Launching a new mobile application named "Mahidol Library" is an application that brings together up-to-date information resources in one place Users can access the library's information resources anytime, anywhere. Quick and comfortable access on mobile devices, smartphones Support for Android and iOS operating systems.
"Mahidol Library" mobile application functionality
Provides online databases that are accessible from both inside and outside the campus.
Provides online electronic books that are accessible from both inside and outside the campus.
III. Menu: New Books
Provides monthly New Books service and book reviews, more convenient with the book delivery function for new books that can be borrowed between faculties and institutions.
IV. Menu: Scan
Provides Scan ISBN barcode books to check the status of books in the library. Moreover, can also use ISBN barcode scan books at the bookstore to check whether the library is available.
V. Menu: Hours
Information about opening and closing hours of all libraries within Mahidol University. Along with the phone number, email, and direction to each library
VI. Menu: Events
Announcement of various activities, workshops, academic seminars Of Mahidol University Library and Knowledge Center.
VII. Menu: Map
Provide directions to Mahidol University Library and Knowledge Center
How to use "Mahidol Library" Application
Step 1: Install the "Mahidol Library" application on your mobile phone.
- For Android, Go to
- For iOS, Go to
Step 2: Create a user account for the first time use only. Click "Create an account" see the figure below.
- Enter your email address (the figure below No. 1) For students, professors and staff of Mahidol University can create an account with Mahidol University's email.
- Set the password to 6 characters or longer (the figure below No. 2)
- After filling in the information, click on "Create account"(the figure below No. 3)
- Verify your account click "Dismiss" to close the window as shown below.
- Go to your email address to verify your account. You will receive an email sent from the application as the figure below.
- Open your email address to verify your account. Please click the link as shown below.
- After clicking the link, you will be notified of the successful account verification you can now sign in with your new account.
Step 3: Login "Mahidol Library" application
- Open the Mahidol Library application.
- Enter your created email address and password
- Click the Login button to access the application as in the figure below. After logging in, you do not need to log in again.
- If you forget your password, click the "Forgot Password" the system will send a "Reset Password" vie your email.
Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to access the main menu page of the "Mahidol Library" application. The top left will have the word Logout. If you want to exit the account, click Logout as in the figure below.
If you have any problems installing or using the "Mahidol Library " application, please contact the Information Technology Officer, Mahidol University Library and Knowledge Center.
If you are having technical problems which are not listen above, please contact : Sikharin Suwannatee
Phone number: 0-2800-2680-9 ext. 4224
Written by: Authaiwan Suwanyangyuen