Access to Mahidol University E-databases requires login with MU account via https://ejournal.mahidol.ac.th

History

History

In 1900, Royal Medical College Library was the first library according to the evidence, Acknowledgement letter for building Royal Medical College in 1900 by Chao Phraya Pasakorawong (Porn Bunnak), the minister of the former Ministry of Public Instruction, also having charge of religious affairs.
In 1925, Faculty of Medical Sciences Library was established on the 2nd floor at Administrative Building, Faculty of Medical Sciences and Siriraj Hospital, by Prof. A.G. Ellis, the Director at that time.

WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann